Personal training at homeEXTREME TRAINING® APP
If you really wish to have an attractive, healthy and fit body, you are on the right webpage. I can guarantee visible results after only 2 weeks of training (1 hour, 3 times per week), without any dieting. I have helped over 20.000 women reach their dream figure, let me help you, too.
You don’t need any accessories in order to be a part of my Extreme Training. Just some water and a towel. Because I can assure you will sweat as much as if you just took a shower.
Training At your fingertips
The Extreme Training app is designed for women. The Extreme Training programme is designed to deliver the best possible result in the shortest possible time.
You don’t need any prior fitness to start Extreme Training. If you are a complete beginner and have never trained before, I suggest you start with the easiest NOVICE level. If you are a postpartum mum, there is the POSTPREGNANCY PROGRAMME, which focuses on the closing of diastasis recti.
Your job is only to repeat after me. I will guide you through the app from programme to programme, so that you will reach the PROFESSIONAL level within one year.
healthy recipe menus
Join and get 7 days of the Extreme Training® App – Free.
Extreme results guaranteed!
Progress visible after just two weeks
Extreme training® appWith membership you get
- More than 100 different guided training programmes with various difficulty levels – that is more than 1.600 different exercises.
- 1,825 different healthy meal suggestions with recipes and calculated calorie intake. You can choose a different daily meal suggestion for each day of the year without repeating it. You can also mix the suggested meals (e.g. today’s dinner with tomorrow’s dinner or yesterday’s dinner) and not exceed the recommended daily calories intake. They are healthy eating menus, not diets, so they are suitable for everyone,
- my 24-hour support; I’m available for any questions you may have,
- Track your personal progress – how many workouts you’ve done, how many calories you’ve burned, how many different exercises you’ve done, and of course, how many hours you’ve trained – the Extreme Training app tracks all of this on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis,
- I always do the whole workout with you and guide you through the whole process; all you have to do is repeat after me,
- select your preferred language from the Profile tab in the Extreme Training app.
I would just like to point out that I am extremely proud that my husband Simon Maglica and I have managed to patent the name, the logo and the training programme itself. I couldn’t have done it without him. You know what they say – behind every successful man is a successful woman and behind every successful woman is a successful man.
Now, quickly try my app and train with me and get enviable results. And don’t forget – the first 7 days are free, so you can convince yourself of the results I promise you.
See you at training!
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Who isVida Macura Maglica
I am Vida Macura Maglica, born on 1st 11. 1983 in Koper. I am professional athlete, an entrepreneur, a mother and a wife. I have two young kids with a small age difference. Both of them were born with a C-section and I got back in shape both times. Let me add that I wasn’t “lucky” enough to gain only 7-12 kg during the pregnancy. I gained 22 kg during my first pregnancy with Nik (in 2015) and 25 kg during my second pregnancy with Mia (in 2019). However, only with the Extreme Training Programme have I managed to get my body back in shape without any diet.
I have been involved in sports since my 7th year. I have trained karate and won many titles. Sport has been a part of my life for 33 years now, the last 23 of which I dedicated to my professional career, at first with competitions and then with trainings. In my long sporting career, I have:
- I was a multiple national champion in karate (sport fighting),
- I was a representative karateka of the Republic of Slovenia,
- I gained a title Karate Master (black belt, 1st Dan),
- I obtained a fitness trainer II license at the Faculty of Sports in Ljubljana, Slovenia,
- I am a categorized athlete at the Ministry of Sports of Slovenia.
I believe I can use my knowledge and expertise to help you achieve a healthy and seductive figure, just as I have helped more than 20.000 women so far.
I have been playing sports already from my young age. Sport is part of my everyday life and without sport I wouldn’t be me. Therefore, I am extremely grateful that the life has given me the opportunity to work as a trainer and to help others in raising their confidence, improving their physical and psychological condition, relieving their back and joint pain and finally, in getting in their best shape.